KODAK CleAR+ Lens
Engineered for both performance and protection, KODAK Anti-Reflective Lens Coatings have many benefits:
- UV Protection
- Super-slick hydrophobic top coat makes cleaning easy
- Anti-Static properties repel water, dust and dirt
- Reduced eye strain and fatigue often related to glare from artificial lighting, tablets and computer screens
- Decreased nighttime reflections, especially when driving
- Virtual elimination of unsightly reflective glare
- Lens protection from scratches
UV Protection and AR Enhancement
Advanced Protection for Digital Lifestyles
KODAK Total Blue® Lens
KODAK Total Blue Lens is a hybrid of lens material and AR lens coating that provides 100% direct UV protection and up to 80% filtering of High Energy Visible (HEV) Blue Light* while maintaining color vision.
The exposure to potentially Harmful Blue Light is increasing every day in every age group. With the addition of finished single vision lenses, KODAK Total Blue Lens offers HEV Blue Light filtration for every patient, at every age.
- Reduce exposure to HEV Blue Light from time in the sun and prolonged digital device usage
- Provides exceptional color vision
- Progressive, digital single vision and computer lens designs to accommodate a majority of patients
Available in the following lens designs:
- KODAK Unique® DRO HD Progressive Lens
- KODAK Unique DRO Progressive Lens
- KODAK Unique™ HD Progressive Lens
- KODAK Unique Progressive Lens
- KODAK Precise® PB Progressive Lens
- KODAK Precise Short PB Progressive Lens
- KODAK Digital Single Vision Lens
- KODAK SoftWear® Lens
Clear and polarized options are available to accommodate a wide variety of visual needs in all environments.
Also available in stock lenses:
- KODAK Total Blue Finished Single Vision Lenses
* Measured at 380-440nm
An ultra-slick enhancement to KODAK Clean&CleAR™
and KODAK Total Blue® Lenses
Silk adds a fluorocarbon top coat to the anti-reflective layers, making cleaning lenses easier than ever.
Now, dirty lenses won’t get in the way of enjoying our messy lives.
Silk is an ultra-slick coating that features:
• Ultra-repellant to water, dirt, dust, oils and particles
• 50% higher abrasion resistance than previous coatings*
• Minimal deterioration after 3-year wear tests
• Contact Angle of 115 degree on average
*Bayer abrasion test between KODAK Clean&CleAR Lenses with and without Silk.