Dr. Kelly Lee, associates and our amazing optometric assistants are here to care for your precious gift of sight, for the entire lifetime that you entrust your care to us.
We are dedicated to preserving and enhancing your vision to the highest level possible; using the most advanced technology and customizing to your personal needs.
How are we different?
- Doctors of Optometry providing trusted, reliable eye care
- 7 days of eyecare – Walk-Ins & emergencies welcome
- Visible, easy to understand pricing
- Options for every budget
- Package pricing of frames and lenses starting at $95!
- Great selection from smart to designer frames
- Lenses from a brand you know and trust
With over 30 years of experience, we are independent Doctors of Optometry who have a vision to provide excellence in vision care and remarkable patient experiences.
Our collaboration has empowered us to focus on exceeding expectations with the help of our core values (Trust, Teamwork, Commitment, Communication and Innovation). We share and develop best practices to provide the most trusted and personable eye care. Our inspiration comes from helping our patients and we genuinely care about the health of your eyes and overall well-being.
Centerpoint Eyecare is the newest addition to the Kodak Lens Vision Centre network that is spearheaded by Signet Armorlite, licensee of the Kodak trademark and the Kodak trade dress.
Dr. Kelly Lee
- Graduated from University of Waterloo with a Doctor of Optometry degree in 2013
- Completed a residency training in Vision Therapy, Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Optometry at Pacific University College of Optometry in 2014
- Recipient of Good Lite Pediatric Award in 2013
- Completed an Ocular Disease externship in Salt Lake City, Utah, which focused on glaucoma and retinal disease
- Traveled to Romania to provide eye care for people who do not have easy access to medical care
Dr. Lee decided to become an optometrist after her first visit to an optometrist’s office for an eye infection when she was 13. She was fascinated by the fact that such specific care can be provided for the eyes. She has a particular interest in care of pediatric and traumatic brain injury population, as well as patients with binocular vision anomalies. Her commitment and determination made her pursue additional residency training in the U.S. where she provided care for these patients. Dr. Lee is grateful to be in a profession where she is able to not only change patients’ visual function, but also positively affect their quality of life and future life choices by providing the proper vision care. Speaks English and Korean.